Our experienced faculty will teach you to –
- Analyze and discuss current manufacturing processes
- Interpret and evaluate blueprints and specifications to determine accuracy
- Apply workplace rules and safety and environmental standards used in the workplace
- Use effective communication skills as a team member
- Identify and use measurement instrument to produce a product
- Apply basic and precision industry standard measurement practices
- Construct a product using industry acceptable manufacturing standards
Does machining technology sound like a career for you? Take a look at our curriculum and prerequisite requirements and the program course descriptions.
For more information, E-mail or call 503.399.5048.