Important Deadlines for Fall 2016 Application:
January 8, 2016 - Transfer student deadline to submit transcripts
February 8-12, 2016 - Fall 2016 application submission week
Request for Evaluation and Transfer of Previous Credit
The Nursing Program is replacing the nursing essay with a pre-nursing test as part of the Fall 2016 application process.
- Cost: non-refundable fee of $35
- Note: any holds on Chemeketa student accounts must be cleared to be able to register for the exam.
- What to Study: Kaplan Nursing and Kaplan University School of Nursing, Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exams: Your All-in-One Guide to Getting into Nursing School, Kaplan Publishing, 6th edition, ISBN 9781618656025
- Length of Exam: approximately three hours to complete
- Subjects Covered: reading, math, writing, science and critical thinking
For additional information on the pre-nursing exam, please refer to the Fall 2016 Nursing Program Application.
Please note that the Enrollment Center will not review your application for completeness. For questions and/or help in putting together an application packet, we encourage applicants to meet with a counselor or advising specialist in Building 2 on the Salem campus at 4000 Lancaster Drive NE, Salem OR 97309. Appointments can be scheduled by using ChemekNET.