Chemeketa's Nursing Program is approved by the Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) and accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Our experienced faculty will teach you the skills to -
- Perform basic clinical assessments and minor treatments
- Accurately record patient history and related information
- Apply current technology associated with health care systems use in outpatient clinics, health departments and medical practices.
- Use specific skills such as injections, phlebotomies and other diagnostic testing, in order to maintain and upgrade the delivery of health care.
- Comply with the professional ethics policies and procedures related to medical and legal matters, including confidentiality, medical records management, release of information, patient rights, workplace rights, and informal consents in health care facilities.
For more information call the Nursing staff at 503.399.5058.
If you are considering Chemeketa's Nursing program, we strongly recommend you contact Counseling and Advising at 503.399.5120 for assistance with details.