Event Postponements or Cancellations
DateFriday, March 13, 2020, 1:01 PM
Location All Chemeketa Locations
To promote social distancing, the following events have been postponed or cancelled.
Auditorium & On-Campus Event Postponement/Cancellations
Following the guidance of our state leaders and local health authorities to promote social distancing, the following events which were scheduled to be held at Chemeketa are canceled/postponed:
- Mar. 13- Salem/Keizer TAG appreciation
- Mar. 14- Miss Marion/Polk scholarship program
- Mar. 15- OIT Dental Hygiene program graduation
- Mar. 16- Chemeketa band rehersal
- Mar. 17- Salem Philharmonia rehersal
- Mar. 19- Chemeketa Winter Concert
- Mar. 20- LERE graduation
- Mar. 21- Oregon Old Time Fiddlers concert
- Mar. 24- Salem Philharmonia rehersal
- Mar. 31- Salem Philharmonia rehersal
- Apr. 3- An Evening of A Capella
- Apr. 4- Oregon Battle of the Books
- May- Chemeketa Foundation STARS receptions in Salem & Yamhill Valley
- May 20- Public Safety Job Fair (event will be held virtually throughout month of May, visit the Chemeketa Public Safety Facebook page)
- June 6- 50th Anniversary Gala
Commencement has been postponed to Dec. 15. For additional information visit the Commencement Ceremony page.
For event participants and attendees: Please direct questions to the event organizer.
The NWAC has cancelled all spring athletic competitions and championship events. Visit the NWAC website for more information.
Any rentals, community partnerships and lessons at college athletic facilities are suspended.
No shows will be offered in the Chemeketa Planetarium until college facilities resume normal operations. Visit the Planetarium webpage for more information.
The Cinco de Mayo event at the Woodburn Center has been cancelled.