Chemeketa Storm student athletes participate in seven sports as a member of the Southern Region in the Northwest Athletic Conference (NWAC). Storm student athletes have a strong tradition of success both in the classroom and the field of play.
NOTE: At this time, athletic events are not open to spectators due to Chemeketa closed campus status
Excellence Through Education & Athletics
When you become a member of the Chemeketa athletic family, you're entering a culture designed to aid student-athletes in achieving their potential. Our desire is to educate, mentor and empower our student-athletes to develop and grow as people, students and athletes.
This is accomplished through –
- Community service activities
- Department-wide academic success structure
- Student-athlete centered classes, seminars and trainings
- Experienced and dedicated coaches
- Quality competition and player promotion to levels of four-year colleges and universities
- A variety of campus support services that includes an advising specialist dedicated to our student-athletes
The Storm experience will give every student-athlete a strong foundation to work from and the tools to continue their growth.
Live Stream the Storm
All Storm home league contests for volleyball, men's and women's basketball as well as baseball are live streamed online and archived. If you can't get out to support the Storm in person it is a great way to follow the teams.
The data below is an overview of Chemeketa student athlete academic performance.
Fall Sports News
2019 Fall Sports Highlights: An overview of team and student-athlete accomplishments.
Winter Sports News
2019-20 Winter Sports Highlights: An overview of team and student-athlete accomplishments.
Spring Sports News
2020 Spring Sports Highlights: An overview of team and student-athlete accopmplishments