A peer advisory program for business owners supported by trained facilitators.
Chemeketa's Opportunity Knocks for Business Owners
Every business owner feels isolated sometimes.
Running a business without feedback or input can feel frustrating. When you’re facing critical issues and challenging times, having access to people with experience and insight can help.
Tired of Going at it Alone?
You can share your business concerns and lessons in a confidential and supportive setting.
“It’s a relief to know you’re not in this all by yourself.”
Rachel Greco, Grandma’s Attic
“I can benefit from someone else’s experiences”.
Dan Noble, Premium Property Management
Is Opportunity Knocks (OK) Right For You?
OK is a perfect fit if you –
- Are the business owner and primary decision maker
- Have a minimum of one year in business
- Rely on your business as your primary source of income
- Are focused on growth and making a profit
What’s Included in Opportunity Knocks
An OK team includes up to non-competing ten business owners and two advisers who meet monthly for three hours on a set schedule to discuss issues, obstacles and opportunities faced by business owners every day.
The success of an OK team is based on the basic principles of –
A typical OK meeting includes –
- Three-minute update from members
- Follow-up on action items assigned from the previous meeting
- Immediate crisis discussion
- Two strategic issue presentations
Annual dues for OK are $150