“SBM is invaluable! The variety of highly qualified speakers and personal coaching has proven vital in growing a strong and stable company.” -Dan Noble, Premium Property Management
Small Business Management (SBM)
Our Small Business Management (SBM) program combines classes, one-to-one business coaching from an adviser and networking to help you and your business be more successful.
Dedicated to Helping Businesses Succeed
Are you working hard on your business but feeling you are not getting to everything that’s important? The SBM program provides business support, coaching and resources to empower business owners.
Businesses in our programs increased sales by $7 million and created 74 new jobs in 2018-19!
How Business Owners Can Benefit from SBM
SBM is designed to guide you towards achieving your business goals through better organization, management and operation of your business. This program includes-
- One-on-one confidential business advising - 2 hours per month
- Classes to help you run your business - Industry experts lead classes once per month
- Collaboration - Exchange ideas and share successes and challenges with other successful business owners
- Accountability - We help you stay accountable to the goals you set for yourself
- Continuing Education Credits - This program counts toward CEUs and CEs for many licensing boards
How to Join SBM
Our next SBM program starts in October 2020 and is open to owners of established non-competing businesses with at least a year of operation and one employee beyond the owner.
- Cost is $800 for one participant or $950 for two from the same business
- Third year+ participants can join as Alumni for $225
- A one-time discount of $50 is available to Veterans and Chamber members
“What I especially appreciate is the opportunity to work one-on-one with business mentors from around here who understand our local customer needs.” – Amy Church, Willamette Valley Kitchen Co.
“By implementing what SBM has taught me we have brought our financial systems to a much higher level allowing us to make smart decisions about our company with confidence.” – Ben Deumling, Zena Forest Products