“SBM is invaluable! The variety of highly qualified speakers and personal coaching has proven vital in growing a strong and stable company.” -Dan Noble, Premium Property Management
Small Business Management (SBM)
Our Small Business Management (SBM) program combines classroom learning, one-to-one coaching from an advisor and networking to help you and your business be more successful.
Dedicated to Helping Businesses Succeed
"I feel like I'm working in my business more than I'm working on my business"
"I don't know what I don't know about running my own business"
Are you working long and hard on your business, but feeling you are not getting to everything that’s important? The SBM program provides business support, coaching and resources to empower business owners.
Businesses in our programs increased sales by $7 million and created 74 new jobs in 2018-19!
How SBM Helps Business Owners
SBM is designed to guide you towards achieving your business goals through better organization, management and operation of your business. This ten-month program includes-
- One-to-one confidential business advising - 2 hours per month
- Interactive classroom learning - Industry experts lead 3 hour classes once per month
- Collaboration - Exchange ideas and share successes and challenges with other successful business owners
- Accountability - We help you stay accountable to the goals you set for yourself
How to Join SBM
Our next SBM program starts in September 2020 and is open to owners of established businesses with at least a year of operation and one employee beyond the owner.
- Cost is $800 for one particpant or $950 for two from the same business
- A one-time discount of $50 is available to Veterans and Chamber members
- Scholarships available