Presidential Search Committee
The Presidential Search Committee will have a significant role in finding Chemeketa's new president.
The Presidential Search Committee will be responsible for reviewing the confidiential applications, interviewing semifinalists, and identifying the final candidates to submit to the full Chemeketa Board of Education for approval.
The committee is made up with representatives from across the college, incluidng the Board, employee groups, students and community members. The members of the Presidential Search Committee are--
- Neva Hutchinson (Chemeketa Board of Education, Zone 3)
- Ken Hector (Chemeketa Board of Education, Zone 4)
- Ed Dodson (Chemeketa Board of Education, Zone 1)
- Justus Ballard (Faculty, Liberal Arts & Social Sciences)
- Kris Powers (Faculty, Education, Languages & Social Sciences)
- Bryan Rollins (Faculty, Academic Development)
- Efrain Alonso (Classified, Instructional Technician - Woodburn Center)
- Brett Matti (Classified, Systems Analyst - Information Technology)
- Tracie Burger (Classified, Department/Project Coordinator - Yamhill Valley Campus)
- Miriam Scharer (Exempt, Associate Vice President/CFO)
- Paula Hendrix (Exempt, Coordinator - Health Sciences)
- Celia Nunez (Exempt, Director - Small Business Development Center)
- Riley Dunagan (Student, Associate of Science Oregon Transfer-Business)
- Keterinne Camey Raquec (Student, Associate of Applied Science)
- Cynthia Richardson (Community Member, Director of Equity, Access and Advancement - Salem-Keizer Public Schools)
- Kim Parker-Llerenas (Community Member, Executive Director - Willamette Workforce Partnership)
Assisting the committee is the college's Human Resources office (Alice Sprague - Director) and consultants David Armstrong and Julie Golder, J.D., from the Association of Community College Trustees (ACCT).