High School Completion Program – Winema
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing recommendations, High School Partnership's High School Completion (HSC) and HS GED Options program staff members are working remotely beginning Monday, March 30. If you have any questions, please call us at (503) 399-5293 and leave a detailed voicemail. We will return your call within 24 hours. You may also e-mail us at email@example.com.
Current Students Only: All Winema High School Completion (HSC) and GED Options coursework will be offered online and in a remote format until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact your advisor. See information below.
GED Options students: Contact Jessica Hilfiker via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Recent Applicants - For those who signed up for the March 20 orientation, we are not able to accept you at this time. We will keep your application on file and inform you of any new term dates and/or orienation dates.
Interested Applicants -You may submit an application which we will keep on file. Details regarding term dates, orientations, and due dates will be updated on this page.
If you meet all the requirements below, please e-mail us at email@example.com for an application. Include the student's complete name, age, last school attended, and amount of credits pending for graduation (Winema HSC applicants only). If you have a copy of a current transcript, please attach it to the e-mail.
What You Will Learn at Winema High School
You will complete high school coursework in a high school classroom with all the benefits of being part of a college system. When you complete the Winema High School completion program you will receive your high school diploma. Winema will provide you with a fresh new environment; socially and academically.
Getting started –
- Must be between the ages of 16-20.
- If you are 21 or older, we have other options for you to complete high school or earn your GED
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application. Include the student's name, age, last school attended, and amount of credits pending for graduation (Winema HSC applicants only). If you have a copy of a current transcript, please attach it to the e-mail.
- Take a placement assessment test (We will send you a Chemeketa ID number and testing center instructions)
- Must attend an orientation (An advisor will notify you with dates and times)
- Be approved for admission (An advisor will contact you)
- Begin classes