Winema High School Completion Program
In response to COVID-19 and social distancing recommendations, High School Partnership's program staff members are working remotely until further notice. During the summer, the college and our office is closed on Fridays (June 19 - July 24). If you have any questions, please call us at (503) 399-5293 and leave a detailed voicemail. We will return your call within 24-48 business hours. You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Students Only - All Winema High School Completion (HSC) and GED Options coursework will be offered online and in a remote format until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact your advisor. See information below:
Winema HSC students: Contact Peggy Morrison via email (email@example.com)
GED Options students: Contact Jessica Hilfiker via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Interested Applicants Only - For more information about our programs, fill out an interest form found here. Once received, a staff member will reach out to you within 24-48 business hours.
What You Will Learn at Winema High School
You will complete high school coursework with the benefits of being part of a college system. When you complete the Winema High School completion program you will receive your high school diploma. Winema will provide you with a fresh new environment, socially and academically.
Getting started –
- Must be between the ages of 16-20.
- If you are 21 or older, we have other options for you to complete high school or earn your GED
- Complete the program interest form - HSP Interest Form. If you have a copy of a current transcript, please e-mail it to email@example.com
- If eligible to apply, an application and instructions will be sent to you via email
- Must attend an orientation (An advisor will notify you with dates and times)
- Be approved for admission (An advisor will contact you)
- Begin classes