HS GED Options
Important Information - In response to COVID-19 and social distancing recommendations, High School Partnership's program staff members are working remotely until further notice. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com (preferred method). You may also call us at (503) 399-5293 and leave a detailed voicemail. We will return your call in 24-48 business hours.
Interested Applicants Only - For more information about our programs, fill out the HSP Interest Form.
A staff member will follow up with more information.
What You Will Learn at High School Partnerships
High School Completion Program - This program is no longer active. If you are a current Salem-Keizer School District student, please check with your counselor for more information. Click on this flyer for more information.
HS GED Options Program - Chemeketa's GED program includes the possibility to earn your GED certificate with individualized pacing in a college environment that will result in better job opportunities when you enter the workforce. You will work closely with faculty and staff to build your skills in preparation for the GED exams and future possibilities.
Upon completion of your GED through Chemeketa, you will also earn free college credits you can use to further your education. More information provided by an advisor.
Getting started –
- Must be between the ages of 16-20.
- If you are 21 or older, we have other options for you to earn your GED
- Complete the program interest form - HSP Interest Form.
- If eligible to apply, an application and instructions will be sent to you via email
- Must be invited by an advisor and attend an online mandatory orientation (see dates below)
- Be approved for admission (information regarding sponsorship will be given)
- Begin classes (see term dates below)
Fall 2021 - Important Dates To Be Determined Soon