Threat & Disaster (TAD) Resource Center
Chemeketa's Threat & Disaster Resource Center is dedicated to the prevention of, reaction to and recovery from targeted violence and disaster. We are committed to promoting best practices for our communities
TAD Resource Center Services
A cadre of disaster behavioral health and treat response providers for the development of responses and resources, provide onsite assistance, and implement training to meet threat and disaster behavioral health needs.
Training and consultation specific behavioral threat assessment, vulnerability assessments (physical security), and disaster behavioral health.
- Specialized training, workshops, and other educational opportunities
- On-site assistance
- Safety/Vulnerability walk through with summarized safety recommendations for you and your organizations
- Online courses for continuing education
Training and resources focused on responding to both human induced and naturally occurring disasters. From human induced to natural disasters, you need the tools to better prepare yourself.
- Active Threat Training & Support for your organization, staff or for your own professional development
- Creation of a plan and training for your organization to respond to an active violent threat or disaster
- Development of your specific reunification plan
- Conferences, workshops, online courses
- Consultation and onsite assistance at the time of need
Training, resources and the application of behavioral health skills and information for the reintegration from any disaster situation.
- Disaster Behavioral Health training & support
- Training resources for communities and disaster behavioral health providers
- Research projects
- Consultation & onsite assistance
- Sponsorship of regular disaster behavioral health classes through the year and an annual DBH conference