International College Credit Transfer
If you have credits from a college or university outside the the U.S., work with ACEI and Chemeketa’s Enrollment Services to transfer your courses here.
Steps to Transfer International College Credit
- Request three official transcripts from your previously attended college(s)
- Complete the Application for Evaluation of Foreign Educational Credentials to have your transcripts translated and a course-by-course evaluation completed
- Send your application and two copies of your official transcript to ACEI –
Academic Credentials Evaluation, Inc.
280 South Beverly Drive, Suite 312
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Request ACEI mail your evaluation results and transcripts to Chemeketa’s Enrollment Services department –
Chemeketa Community College
PO Box 14007
Salem, OR 97309-7070
- Complete a Request for Evaluation and Transfer of Previous Credit form and submit to Transcript Evaluation (Salem Bldg. 2 Rm. 200) or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org from your My Chemeketa email address.
- Review your transferred courses
Once your transcripts are evaluated, you will receive an email in your My Chemeketa account informing you that the process is complete and how to view the courses transferred to Chemeketa.