The Cost of Attending Chemeketa
Chemeketa provides you one of the most affordable higher education opportunities in Oregon. Here's information on how much you'll need to pay for tuition and associated fees.
Tuition & Fees Information
Coupled with numerous financial aid opportunities, a Chemeketa education is an affordable and smart investment.
Academic Year 2017-2018 (effective Summer 2017) Tuition and Fees
- Oregon students: $99 per credit ($84 tuition + $15 universal fee)
- Out-of-state students: $261 per credit ($246 tuition + $15 universal fee)
- International students: $261 per credit ($246 tuition + $15 universal fee) plus a non-refundable $265 fee per-term for students attending with an F1 visa)
The costs cited above are for tuition and general fees. Some classes have fees for online instruction ($50) materials or lab use. All fees for a class will appear totaled together in the 'Tui + Fee' column of the class schedule. Costs for credit classes are calculated on a per-credit basis. Tuition varies depending on your permanent residence.
Some classes may also have extra fees for online materials or lab costs. All fees for a class will be totaled up in the “Tuit+Fees” column of the class schedule.
Payment Due Date
Before the first day of the term or within ten days of registration (whichever is later) to avoid a $25 late fee. Additional late fees will be applied each term on unpaid accounts throughout the term.
More About Residency
- You are an Oregon student if you have established Oregon as your permanent residence at least 90 days before the term starts. The college may ask you to have proof of this
- You are an out-of-state student if your permanent residence is outside Oregon
- You are in international student if you must have an I-20 immigration document
- If you are a Choice Act Veteran contact Chemeketa’s Veterans Services office to ensure you are eligible
Non-Credit Class Costs
Call 503.399.4949 for current costs.
College Prep Classes
- Call 503.399.5224 for current costs of ABE and GED classes
- Call 503.399.6298 for current costs of non-credit ESOL classes
- Call the Testing Department at 503.399.6556 for the current fee to take the GED test
|Term||First Late Fee $25||Second Late Fee $25||Third Late fee $25|
|Spring 2017||On unpaid accounts as of the first day of term or ten (10) days after registration (whichever is later)||Friday, May 12, 2017||Friday, June 9, 2017|
|Summer 2017||Monday, July 31, 2017||Monday, August 14, 2017|
|Fall 2017||Friday, November 3, 2017||Friday, December 1, 2017|
|Winter 2018||Friday, February 16, 2018||Friday, March 16, 2018|
|Spring 2018||Friday, May 11, 2018||Friday, June 8, 2018|
The maximum late fee per term is $75.
A past due account may result in future denial of services including –
- Withholding of transcripts
- Denial of future credit
- Impact on credit history
- Additional collection charges and legal fees