Schedule an Advising Appointment
Let us help you stay on the path to academic success with a 30-minute face to face, phone or email appointment.
How to Schedule an Advising Appointment
New, Current and Returning Students follow the steps below.
- Login to your My Chemeketa account
- Click on the “Services” tab
- Click on the “Advising” link
- Click on the “Academic Advising” link within the location of your choice
Students that do not have access to their My Chemeketa account call the preferred advising location below for assistance.
- Salem Campus 503.399.5120
- Yamhill Valley Campus 503.472.9482
- Polk Center 503.623.5567
- Woodburn Center 503.981.8820
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Bring your personal academic information with you to the appointment, including –
- Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Access Degree Works academic plan and any suggested revisions
- Placement assessment results
Denisse Maciel - General Advisor - Bilingual English/Spanish (Specialty Area: Oregon Promise)
Yamhill Valley Campus