We are Accredited
The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities regulates Chemeketa so you can be assured of a quality education. Our status as an accredited college qualifies us for federal financial aid and funds for teaching and services.
Public Notice of NWCCU Accreditation Visit
The Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) will perform a comprehensive accreditation visit to Chemeketa Community College on April 11-13, 2022. The purpose of the visit is to evaluate Chemeketa Community College’s compliance with NWCCU accreditation standards and policies. During the visit, an NWCCU peer evaluation team will be meeting with students, faculty, staff and the Chemeketa Community College Board of Education.
Chemeketa Community College is currently regionally accredited through NWCCU and last had its accreditation reaffirmed in 2015.
This announcement is being sent per requirements of NWCCU Policy A-5, Public Notification and Third Party Comments Regarding Year Seven Evaluations. More information can be found at the NWCCU website or by contacting NWCCU.
As an accredited college Chemeketa has demonstrated to our evaluators that we have –
- The necessary resources to achieve our purposes
- Substantially achieving our purposes
- Evidence we will continue achieving our purposes for the foreseeable future
- 2022 Year Seven Evaluation of Institutional Effectiveness Report
- 2021 Year Six Policies, Regulations & Financial Review Report
- 2018 Year Three Self-Evaluation Report
- 2016 Year One Self-Evaluation Report
- 2015 Year Seven Self Evaluation Report
- AFFIRMATION OF ACCREDITATION HISTORY