Meet with a counselor for support in working through personal struggles.
Chemeketa Counseling Services
Chemeketa counselors hold advanced degrees in counseling, psychology and social work. We are committed to providing a safe, welcoming environment for all students. Our mission is to assist students through academic, career and life transitions, as well as to empower individuals through knowledge and career preparation and personal effectiveness.
Chemeketa offers free, confidential, short-term (1-10 sessions) counseling services to currently enrolled students. Counselors assist students with academic, personal and career counseling and work with students to improve life skills, reduce anxiety and manage stress, choose a career and locate community resources. We offer –
- Personal counseling
- Career counseling
- Crisis counseling
- Classes and workshops
Refer a student needing help to our crisis counseling services.
Schedule an Appointment
- Salem Campus - Schedule an appointment through ChemeKNET in My Chemeketa
- Click on Services tab
- Then click on Advising
- Finally, locate the ChemekNET button on the right of the screen and click to open
- See more detailed instructions for making an appointment in ChemekNET
- Yamhill Valley Campus - 503.472.9482
- Polk (Dallas) Center - 503.623.5567
- Woodburn Center - 503.981.8820
Review the Informed Consent form and bring it with you to your appointment