Chemeketa’s Career Services provides resources, tools and trainings to help support your successful transition from the classroom to employment.
Career Services Helps Students Find Jobs
In cooperation with instructors and employers, we support Chemeketa students and alumni through all stages of their career development. We assist with job search skills and strategies that enhance workforce readiness through collaborative partnerships which promote student success.
We can assist current and former students with –
- Resumes & cover letters; both starting and revising
- Job search strategies
- Job interview tips & mock interviews
- Chemeketa CareerLink - Our online job board containing a wide variety of positions
Our services are available via face-to-face, Zoom, phone, and email.
Tuesday: 8 AM - 7 PM (Zoom or phone appointments only)
Wednesday: 8 AM - 7 PM (after 5PM, Zoom or phone appointments only)
Thursday: 8 AM - 7 PM (after 5PM, Zoom or phone appointments only)
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
* Career Services appointment availability will vary during these hours
Schedule an Appointment
Follow these steps to schedule an appointment, a Career Services staff member will contact you about how to proceed:
- Login to your Navigate account
- To schedule appointments, click the purple Appointments icon on the left navigation menu and answer questions about your preferred service, date, time, and location
- Call 503.399.5129 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
- Walk-in appointments are welcome but subject to staff availability.
Report a Hire
Did you receive a job after getting help from Career Services? Let us know. Tracking hires helps keep our services available to students and alumni.
Educate Your Group
Request a career presentation for your student group or club on job search skills, resumes and/or cover letters, interviewing, or a topic of your choice.