Chemeketa Student Parent Program
Chemeketa Student Parent Program helps pregnant and parenting students overcome challenges to complete their educational and career goals.
The college is currently operating remotely. All physical campus facilities are closed including the Student Parent Resource Center. Please contact us at 503.399.6566 for information about the program or to sign up.
Support Services for Students with Children
Chemeketa Student Parent Program provides academic and family support with resources and services such as-
- Academic support and progress monitoring
- Student parent support group meetings led by a counselor
- Assistance with applications such as FAFSA, ORSAA, college admissions, scholarships, and social services
- Access to the Chemeketa Lending Library for free textbooks
- Free parenting classes (credit and non-credit)
- Financial assistance and referrals to local resources and services
- Employment opportunities and job search support
- Early childhood development information
- Resources to support the health and well-being of you and your family
- Subsidized on-campus childcare
Chemeketa Student Parent Program supports all students without requirements for GPA, income, citizenship, or enrollment level. You are eligible to sign up if you are pregnant or parenting and you are enrolled in a Chemeketa program (e.g., GED, ESOL, certificate, or degree). If you are working towards a postsecondary goal, we are here to help you.
Call 503.399.6566 for more information and to sign up. If you are a parent considering college, contact us for help getting started.