GED at Chemeketa Polk
Earn your General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and free college credits at Chemeketa Polk Center.
A Welcoming Environment for Earning your GED
GED Intake sessions
During a three-hour intake session, you will take assessment tests, learn about your scores, and go over next steps. You will need to bring your Student ID number (K#) and a non-refundable $20 pre-assessment fee (cash or check only).
GED intake sessions at Chemeketa Polk for Winter 2019 are-
- Fri., Nov. 30, 12:30-4 pm
- Fri., Dec. 7, 8:30 am-12 pm
- Thurs., Dec. 13, 8:30 am-12 pm and 1 pm-4:30 pm
- Thurs., Jan. 3, 8:30 am-12 pm and 1 pm-4:30 pm
- Fri., Jan. 11, 12:30-4 pm
- Fri., Jan. 25, 12:30-4 pm
To schedule an intake session, call the Polk Center at 503.623.5567.
GED Preparation Classes
Winter 2019 GED classes start January 7 through March 23, 2019 and are available at the following location –
- Chemeketa Polk Center, 1340 SE Holman Ave., Dallas. / Class meets Monday-Friday 8:30-11:20 am, fee is $95.
Student may be admitted into the GED program after a term has begun with instructor permission, but the class fee will not be prorated for a partial term. Call Nancy at 503.316.3242 for information about entering the GED program after the term has begun.