Chemeketa High School Alternative Options in Salem
If you are looking to obtain a GED certificate; the Chemeketa Salem campus has a program for you.
What You Will Learn at High School Partnerships
High School Completion Program - This program is now in partnership with the Salem-Keizer School District, click on this flyer for more information. If you have any questions, please call (503) 399-3247.
HS GED Options Program -Chemeketa's GED program includes the possibility to earn your GED certificate with individualized pacing in a college environment that will result in better job opportunities when you enter the workforce. You will work closely with faculty and staff to build your skills in preparation for the GED exams and future possibilities.
Upon completion of your GED through Chemeketa, you will also earn free college credits you can use to further your education. More information provided by an advisor.
Note: Classes will be held in-person. Online or evening classes are not available.
Getting started –
- Must be between the ages of 16-20.
- If you are 21 or older, we have other options for you to earn your GED
- Complete the program interest form - HSP Interest Form.
- If eligible to apply, an application and instructions will be sent to you via email or you can pick up an application at 4061 Winema Pl. Bldg. 49, Rm. 102. We are open Monday-Friday 8-4:30pm. We are closed for lunch at 12:30-1pm.
- Must be invited by an advisor and attend a mandatory orientation (see dates below).
- Be approved for admission (information regarding sponsorship will be given).
- Begin classes (see term start dates below).
Spring 2023 - Important Dates
|Application Deadline||Mandatory Orientation Date||State Term Date|
|Block 1||March 15, 2023||March 17, 2023 at 2 pm||April 3, 2023|
|Block 2||April 19, 2023||April 21, 2023 at 2 pm||May 8, 2023|