ODOT Certified Flagger Train the Trainer Classes
ODOT Flagger train-the-trainer prerequisites are the ODOT Flagger certification and the Oregon Traffic Control Supervisor or Oregon Traffic Control Technician certification from Evergreen Safety Council.
Directions for registering for ODOT Flagger Train the Trainer Certification Course:
- Click on link to open. If link does not open, copy and paste the link into your browser.
- Fill out form to register and process your payment. Print your receipt, as only a confirmation will be sent to your email.
- At least 3 business days before your class, you will receive an email with class information and directions/parking.
- Links will be posted approximately 30 days in advance of the upcoming course.
- January 24, 2022 - Click Here to Register
- May 16, 2022
- September 19, 2022
- November 7, 2022
Course: Flagger Train the Trainer
Check In: 8-8:30 am
Class: 8:30 am-5:30 pm
Where: Chemeketa Community College Salem Campus
Class Cost: $250
Please call 503.399.5181 to be put on a class contact list. Class link will also be posted to website approximately 30 days in advance of class. Subject to change due to COVID restrictions.