Associated Students of Chemeketa
The Associated Students of Chemeketa (ASC) student council serves the students of Chemeketa.
What Do ASC Leaders Do?
- Represent students at Chemeketa
- Work closely with students to help improve their well-being at Chemeketa
- Receive student concerns and take them to the appropriate bodies or authorities
- Plan and present student forums and other events on campus
- Serve on college wide and statewide committees like –
- The Chemeketa Board of Education
- Oregon Community College Student Association
- Presidential Advisory Council
- Diversity Advisory Council
- Curriculum Committee
- Academic Standards Committee
- Student Initiative Fee Committee
Do you like to work with people and want to represent your peers at Chemeketa? ASC is looking for students like you.
Serving in an ASC position helps you –
- Pay your tuition
- Develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Meet new people
- Build your resume for future jobs and scholarships
Visit the Student Leadership page for directions on how to apply.
College Life Events
Please go to the The Bulletin for information regarding student events, academic resources, and community engagement opportunities.
Questions? Please contact the Associated Students of Chemeketa via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voter Institutionalization Plan