Chemeketa Community College offers a variety of local and national standardized tests.
Testing Center at Chemeketa Salem
For testing related to placement into courses, visit the page for Placement Assessment.
Salem Testing Center Information
All testing is by appointment only.
Salem Location: 4000 Lancaster Dr NE, Building 3, Room 267
To schedule an appointment to take the following tests:
Pearson Vue- Call 1.877.392.6433 or register online at pearsonvue.com
Metro Pesticide-Call 1.877.533.2900
GED-Log in to your GED.com account and select Chemeketa Community College in Salem
CLEP- email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.399.6556
Building Codes- email email@example.com or call 503.399.6556
Tests Offered at the Salem Campus
- Building Codes Test
- Challenge Exam
- CLEP Exams
- GED Testing
- Oregon State Board of Tax Practitioners
- Pearson Vue Official Site
- Pesticide (Metro Institute/Oregon Department of Agriculture) tests
- Workkeys (NCRC) Exam (additional information below)
- Bring a photo ID. You’ll need to show it for every test
- Free visitor parking permits are available at the information booth outside Building 2. You must have a parking permit for Salem campus
- No food or drink allowed in testing rooms
- Cell phones, backpacks, laptops and all electronic devices must be stored outside the testing room
Please check go.chemeketa.edu/coronavirus for updates and notifications.
Testing at Other Chemeketa Locations
- Chemeketa Polk - Call 503.623.5567 to schedule a test time
- Chemeketa Woodburn - Call 503.981.8820 to schedule a test time
- Yamhill Valley Campus
Workkeys (NCRC) Exam
We offer the Workkeys Exam by appointment. If you are a current Chemeketa student, the test is free. If you are not a Chemeketa student we charge a $25 proctoring fee payable by cash or check.
For more information and study materials please visit the ACT Workkeys website.