Chemeketa Community College offers a variety of local and national standardized tests.
Testing Center at Chemeketa Salem Campus
Due to Covid-19 and concern for the well-being of our students and community, all Chemeketa testing centers are CLOSED at this time. However, limited testing is available at the Salem Campus. For further information, please email the Testing Center and we will respond at our earliest opportunity.
Please check go.chemeketa.edu/coronavirus for updates and notifications.
For testing related to placement into courses, visit the page for Placement Assessment.
Tests Offered at the Salem Campus
- Building Codes Test
- Challenge Test
- CLEP Exams
- GED Testing
- Oregon State Board of Tax Practitioners
- Pearson Vue Official Site
- Pesticide (Metro Institute/Oregon Department of Agriculture) tests
- Schedule an appointment by 4 pm the business day before you want to test
- Paper tests are scheduled every half hour (last appointment 2.5 hours before closing)
- Computerized tests are scheduled every hour (last appointment 2 hours before closing)
- Bring a photo ID. You’ll need to show it for every test
- Free visitor parking permits are available at the information booth outside Building 2. You must have a parking permit for Salem campus
- Cell phones, backpacks, laptops and all electronic devices must be stored outside the testing room
- If English is your second language and you need additional assistance, contact English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESL)