Chemeketa Community College offers a variety of local and national standardized tests.
Testing Services at Chemeketa
Service hours and test options vary, so check your preferred location before arriving for testing.
NOTE: Because of the ongoing relocation of the Testing Center, services will be not be available until Monday, Oct. 7.
Tests Offered at the Salem Campus
- Building Codes Test
- Challenge Test
- CLEP Exams
- GED Testing
- Oregon State Board of Tax Practitioners
- Pearson Vue Official Site
- Pesticide (Metro Institute/Oregon Department of Agriculture) tests
- Schedule an appointment by 4 pm the business day before you want to test
- Paper tests are scheduled every half hour (last appointment 2.5 hours before closing)
- Computerized tests are scheduled every hour (last appointment 2 hours before closing)
- Bring a photo ID. You’ll need to show it for every test
- Free visitor parking permits are available at the information booth outside Building 2. You must have a parking permit for Salem campus
- Cell phones, backpacks, laptops and all electronic devices must be stored outside the testing room
- If English is your second language and you need additional assistance, contact English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESL)