Admitted HVAC/R Apprentices - Mid-Valley HVAC/R MA #2026
Admitted HVAC/R apprentices will find this information useful as you complete your apprenticeship program.
Resources for Admitted HVAC/R Apprentices
If you have an issue logging hours, Work Hands support is at email@example.com.
Be sure you are familiar with the Bureau of Labor and Industry BOLI Standards for HVAC/R apprentices.
|Period||Required OJT Hours||% of Journey-level Rate||Hourly Wage|
% of 2019 journey level wage $29.81 effective February 1, 2020
|Title||Course ID||Course Numbers (crn's)||Instructor|
|Fundamentals 2||APR156B||62849 & 62850||Tim Morse|
|Intermediate 2||APR156E||62851 & 62852||Robert Rennert|
|Intermediate 5||APR256H||62948 & 62949||Rick Rooney|
Winter classes are meeting remotely with limited labs for certain classes. Plan on Zoom meetings during class time.
HVAC/R Training Agent List
- CoolSys Commercial & Industrial Solutions Inc. (formerly Source)
- Dallas Heating & Sheet Metal Inc.
- Gagle's Heating & Air Conditioning
- Groth-Gates Sheet Metal Inc.
- Home Comfort Inc.
- Hydro-Temp Mechanical Inc.
- Jet Industries Inc.
- Judson's Inc.
- Lebanon Servco Inc.
- Mike's Heating & AC
- Mill Creek Heating LLC
- Modern Building Systems Inc.
- Northwest Mechanical
- Pace Heating & Air
- Salem Heating & Sheet Metal Inc.
- Santiam Heating & Sheet Metal Inc.
- Stephens Heating & AC Inc.
- West Coast Mechanical Group