Schedule an Advising Appointment
Let us help you stay on the path to academic success with a 30-minute face to face, phone or email appointment.
New, Current and Returning Students
You will need to login to Navigate through either a mobile or web app. Instructions on downloading and accessing Navigate are available here.
To schedule your appointment in Navigate:
- Open the Navigate Student app or Web app and log in with your Chemeketa credentials.
- To schedule appointments, click the purple Appointments icon on the left navigation menu.
- Other Appointment Options - You can also view available drop-in times.
Students Without My Chemeketa Account Access
If you cannot access your My Chemeketa account, call your preferred advising location for assistance:
- Salem Campus: 503.399.5120
- Yamhill Valley Campus: 503.472.9482
- Polk Center: 503.623.5567
- Woodburn Center: 503.981.8820
What to Bring to Your Appointment
Bring your personal academic information with you to the appointment, including:
- Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Access Degree Works academic plan and any suggested revisions
- Placement assessment results
Yamhill Valley Campus
Currently vacant -