Find the salary schedules, collective bargaining agreements and other resources related to your job.
New Employee Resources
We want to ensure new employees have the information they need to succeed. All new salaried employees will attend the New Employee Orientation (NEO). NEO is a two-day course to introduce the principals, practices and cultural elements of Chemeketa. Employees are also scheduled to meet with Human Resources staff for detailed benefits information.
If your questions are not answered here, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- SALARY SCHEDULES
- BARGAINING AGREEMENTS/HANDBOOKS
- Chemeketa mission
- Policies, Procedures & Guidelines
- Parking permits
- Confidential student records
- Equal opportunity affirmative action plan
- Oregon Sick Time
- Oregon Family Leave Act
- Family Medical Leave Act (Federal)
- Mandatory Reporting
- Payroll Information
- Supplemental Retirement Information
- Accomodation & Anti-Discrimination Notice