Military Credit Transfer
If you’ve taken college classes in the U.S. Army, Navy/Marine Corps, Coast Guard or Air Force University, send your transcripts to Chemeketa to receive credit.
Follow These Steps to Transfer Military Credits
- Order your Military transcripts
- Joint Services Transcript (Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, and Navy: Active Duty, Reserve and Veterans)
- Air Force University (CCAF) (Community College of the Air Force)
- Send official, sealed military transcripts to Chemeketa –
Chemeketa Community College
PO Box 14007
Salem, OR 97309-7070
- Complete a Request for Evaluation and Transfer of Previous Credit form and submit to Enrollment Services (Salem Bldg.2, Rm. 200). Be sure to mark if you are attending Chemeketa under VA benefits.
- Review your transferred courses
Once your transcripts are evaluated, you will receive an email in your My Chemeketa account informing you that the process is complete and how to view the courses transferred to Chemeketa.