breadcrumbs-home chemeketa-community-college-abstract-logo chemeketa-community-college-abstract-logo cross minus plus menu search oregon chemeketa-instagram chemeketa-logo-full-color envelope-o star check close home chevron-left chevron-right plus2 chevron-up chevron-down twitter facebook envelope linkedin angle-left angle-right angle-up angle-down rotate-left instagram
Jump to Header Jump to Main Navigation and Secondary Navigation Jump to main content Jump to Footer

Graduation & Commencement FAQs

Get answers to common graduation and commencement questions.

Applying to Graduate


Diplomas & Transcripts

  • What size is my diploma?

    If you are a graduate of a college degree or certificate program the dimensions are 8x6. If you are a graduate of our HEP, GED or High School Programs the dimensions are 8½ x 11.

  • When are hold for degree transcripts processed?

    Hold for degree transcripts should be ordered during the term you are completing your degree requirements. Transcripts should not be ordered as hold for degree after final grades have been posted, but as regular official transcript orders. Graduation Services processes hold for degree transcripts the week after final grades have been posted. Any ordered after will be processed the following term.

  • How do I get my GED transcripts or certificates?

    You will need to contact –

    Oregon GED Program
    255 Capitol St NE
    Salem, OR 97310-0203
    Phone: 503.947.2442

  • How will I receive my diploma?

    If you were awarded a degree or certificate, you will receive an email from Parchment about how to claim your electronic diploma and a copy will also be sent in the mail.